Monday, March 2, 2009

d weeKeNd eVeNtss


i'm back..not many things to be story here..huhu..as usual..d story about running event..

saturday...i had a larian amal for GAZA at Puncak Perdana...hmm..just run for fun..but as d weather is getting hot..i'm easily get exhausted running in d hot environment..huhuhu...n my face also easily get burned...only 9 members of UiTM Runner club involve in this event...ok laa...

ok..lets start with d sunday story..i felt sad coz can't join d towerthon event..coz of the late registration..but luckily UiTM had an event that is d Melati Run..my besh buddy, puteri also join this event..this is her first event with d new shoe..haha..wake up early..n 7.30 register as we don't register yet..met aizudin n nasrul..they came earlier..

luckily, hariz brought banana for us!!! actually, he is not UiTM student...but d spirit of running that he had bring him to d event..n he using Nazrul's matrix number to register..whatever..run 4 ur life!!

ok2..my target is to finish up d race..n if possible get d prize..huhuhu..what make me dissapoint is...d starting point is at d bukit tonggek..[very hilly hill]..n my leg going to cramp..wuhuuu..plz..jgn wat hall kakiku..n i just walk up d hill..waste of tyme!!! shame of me!! ok2.. after reached d top..i walk a lil bit to relax my leg for a while..then, i started to run with puteri..huu...as usual..run with d mp3.. give spirit to me...huuhu...

then, i move forward leaving puteri..sorry put..i have to go..n leaving some runners behind..i run..n run..n run..n walk sometimes..what make me sad is my feet..easily feel exhausted...any suggestion to overcome it??dunni how many km i run today...wondering..

the weather getting hotter n i'm continue running..n reached d finishing line..hohoh...many of URC[UiTM Runners Club] members already arrived..huhuu...
feel a bit frustrated coz no number for me..coz d 1st place to 3rd place is separate for men n women but for 4th place till 2oth place, d prize is combine for men n women..mane bole cmtu!!unfair!!!but...it's ok...run for fun..aite??

hmmm...waiting for URC members to take d prize..we do cooling down together n take many pictures as possible..mmg dorang gile gamba..hahaha..URC is d best..
congrats to them coz get d prizes n congrats to puteri also coz able to finish her first race..my timing today is...33mins..hmm..must improved it!!!

lessons learned today is...i must do bukit training..n train myself to make me fit..hmm..any suggestion for a beginner like me to train myself??

thats all for now...next week no event..n i'm going back to my village at Melaka..BABAI!!

some pictures at Melati Run...


COOLING DOWN TOGETHER..

SAY CHEESE ")

PUTERI+ME

OUR SHOES!!!

ME,AIZUDDIN,FARID,HARIZ N SUKA

4 comments:

hariz zin said...

ahakz!jgn putus asa..sama2 kita overcome masalah bukit..kakiku pun xpanas lagi terus kena terjah bukit tongggek..ape yg penting,bukan kerjasama la..tapi SEMANGAT!!!teruskan usaha anda...PeAc3. E=>

Anonymous said...

pain kat muscle sbb faktor pemakanan atau dehydrated. plus.. pemgumpulan asid lactic.. tp bole diatasi dengan biasakan training dan jaga pemakanan b4 kita stat lari. plus...maybe start kat bukit terus awal2... lebih byk o2 n glucose yg perlu dibekalkan kt otot secara mendadak. so sgt penting warm up kaw2 dlu. hope that help a lil bit.

pJarT_FiZa said...

pjart >> fusuna..

thanx 4 d advice..as a beginner my knowledge in running is zero..huhu...ur information is really useful for me..mekaceh yee..

Anonymous said...

my pleasure.
saya pun masih belajar.
sama2 lah belajar~
keep on training n keep up ur good work!
hit the ground!