Thursday, March 12, 2009

stRess..teNsiOn..ToRtUrEd

hmm...sigh~..dis month is already MARCH babe!!! n i'm not doing anything for my thesis..what d hell??? n i'm really stressed...'cuak'..owh~!!!so many works, assignment waiting for me...XML project, TESTING system, mY thesis...all such things make me going crazy..hmm..n evening i released my stress with running...best way before i get crazier than ever..hmm..i must motivate myself that i can do all d works n finish it on tyme...

huhuhu...dis weekend...i'm happy coz there are two event for running..and i'm participate on saturday event--- 10km..whoaa...10km again...and this tyme i wanna dare myself to decrease my tyme from my first 10km event..pray for me..but when i jog today...i felt very weak...very,very weak..dunno why..
maybe coz of d stressed...hmm..

on sunday, i juz follow URC to bukit jalil as a photographer..i enjoy doing this..coz i can feel their joy n pain even i'm not participate in d event..

what i can say here is...i'm not in a good condition n my mental is weak..n i'm afraid it will effect my running especially for this saturday 10km event..hmm..nyte everybody..


3 comments:

zuddin said...

come one, fight back those stressed that push u down beneath of what u actually can do, can perform, can shine!!!!

hey, we all hold to the "impossible is nothing", so keep that in your mind and flow it to your heart and use it as fuel to keep you going!

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

hariz zin said...

betul3,hahaha.


i oso using the IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!as a breaker of all the negative thinking n stress



-baru nak menggayakan hidup ni,agak susah sikit la

kah3 tc

pJarT_FiZa said...

pjart_fiza >>zuddin>>hariz zin

thanx 4 d support...totally weak..anyway, i must keep motivates myself..impossible is nothing as along as i not stop to work on it..n put full effort on it..thanx!!!