Monday, March 16, 2009

..BACk 2 RacE..


hmm..not ready..go without permission...mental weak...all dis stuff make me worried a lot bout this race...in addition, it is 10km as stated in d form..huhuh..this tyme..i came from home coz i need to take care of ouse n my siblings coz my parent were not at home..[blik klntn b'due coz of my cousin's wedding!!]..i had deal with 'someone' to pick me at home and send me to uitm..but then..the 'sumone' forgot n i kept miscalling but then..no answer..i'm a bit tension and pissed off..then lucky my besh buddy, puteri can fetch me..n we reached sport complex at 5.30 am.our fren, syukriah also join us d tyme..as a photographer n supporter..in d bus...me n puteri ate d powerbar..first tyme..the taste is not bad..[quite expensive...]

d weather is cold..raining all along d journey to Telekom museum..we stop 4 a while for subuh prayer...lucky for us..d rain had stop..and we get ready....warming up..n d race start with release d 'c' category..that is d category for university n college [combine men n women]

as usual..i'm running with my mp3..first song.."right round' from florida..huhuhu...give me spirit as d song is CATCHY!!but...as i saw the stairs..steep stairs!!!!n quite hilly...i said "OO MY GOSH!!!"what d helll!!!! huhuhu..keep climbing the stairs...my feet going to cramp..lack of hill training...PADAN MUKE AKU!!!

reach d top..i walk a lil bit n start running..my running become faster n not so tired when running down d hill...as i run...one gal want to cut me...i give her d way...but then, i cut her back..n i leave her quite far after that..she can't cut me...satisfy!!!saw fifi infront...quite far..just maintain d pace..this tyme i only walk for a while..then run back a quick as i can b4 my legs feel lazy to run....

as i thought it is 10km..d distance still far...but suddenly the organizer people yelling that "sket lg nk sampai da"..i wondering..huuh???nk sampai da...???kate 10km..tipu laaa..after d corner i saw d telekom building with full of balloon...n i reach d finishing line..hmmm...i saw many people already reached d finishing line..i said to myself.."no number for me...huhu"coz nobody come to me to give me number or stuff like that...suddenly one man come to me n give me a card..i didn't even look at d card..i thought i juz a breakfast coupon..but then..i take a look back..d card come with number 4..am i d number 4 arrived????

then ruby asked me..eh..dpt no bape??i said number 4..but then she said fifi didn't get any number even she arrived earlier than me..then, fifi complain this to d organizer n d problem solved...take picture of URC members...camera crazy..puteri got number 7..congrats to her..hope this event will encourage n give her spirit to run for d next event..

as we're waiting for our prizes..we get bored..ade tarian..ntah pape..n then come the moment we waiting for..bagi adiah..yeay!!!but still lambat..they call one by one...n i got hamper n medal..yeay!!!!very happy coz get d hamper for prizes..hehehe..tp..ape yg klakanye..d organizer keep repeating that this is 10km event..hmm...da la klam kabot..maybe this is d first tyme they organize running event..huhu

hmmm...tomorow i just go as a photographer at seri sinar event..poor me..i want to join this race..but then, i got some probs..i can't join d race..for today's race..my leg not so painful as usual..maybe with d help of heating cream n proper warm up help me a lot to overcome d pain..


next...i wanna join Sukan Antare Fakulti...bole ke??? hahaha.."impossible is NOTHING!!!"

thats all for now...nak wat keje yg mcm gunung!!!!!!!!!..ngeh2...


MUZIUM TELEKOM RACE : ?KM = 34:00

pIcTUrES @muzium telekom race


3 comments:

hariz zin said...

sume pun leyh dilakukan..JUST DO IT!!!
hahaha..hmm,yg paragraph pertama 2 mmg terasa gle..sorry k..really2 sorry!hmm,btw,congratz sbb dpt placing yg baik..

harap dapat encourage put jgk ye..(medal ngan sloan's 2)..hahaha

pJarT_FiZa said...

pjart_fiza>>hariz zin

hahaha..terase kerr...tu laaa...die sntiase bersemangat...don't worry..")
just do it...coz impossible is nothing

KR said...

tahniah for da race...
bleh improve lagi..endurance dah ade..
nti kne blaja train kat bukit n buat speed..

keep training..
usaha,usaha dan terus berusaha..!