Monday, February 23, 2009

my FIRST 10KM event...wuhuuu


actually...i'm not so confident with myself coz this event is 10 km...n this is my first 10km event..i wonder if i can make it or not..bole sampai till the finisher or not..but..i wanna challenge myself..run for fun..

hohoho...luckily..my besh buddy..puteri willing to accompany me for this tyme event..n she's willing to become d photographer for this event..thanx to her ")..
so, i get some spirit because she is by my side...support me..that morning i eat a gadenia bread perise jagong..ok la tu..backup energy

so the race start at 7.25..n i started agak terkebelakang sket..[waste energy!!!]..
running with my mp3...keep motivates myself that i can do it..n i can finish d race...go pjart!!!

i'm sweating, my shirt get wet...very wet..lucky coz the weather not too hot..runninr..running..running n i stop at the water station...drink water n continue running..i can feel the pain at my feet...n my feet da rase berat...[cm malas nk lari da]..i walk for a while..take a deep breath..n continue running..
only me can push myself at that tyme n my brain play important role here..if my mental is weak..maybe i just sit n waiting for the ambulans to come n fetch me..huhuhu..but..my target today is to finish the race..so, i have to complete the race and achieve my target...


sometimes i asking myself why i join this race??? n keep on running...as my feet,leg very painful..i say to myself...."tahan la sket...sket je lg nk sampai da"...huhuhu..as i run, i read d signboard...dataran merdeka..owh..i'm getting closer to d finisher!!! hurry up!! so, i push myself to run...n at last...i reach d finisher..congrats to me!!!u made it pjart!!!

after that, rest myself as my left leg n feet very painful..jln pon xbtol sgt..reach uitm...i sleep..resting my leg..

when i was on d way back home...as i step dwon the stairs...i miss step n terseliuh on my right feet..adooiiii!!! nape la mase ni gak nk terseliuh...my parent fetch me..n nyte, my mom massage my feet...wow..sakit gilerr...help me!!!!! i'm wondering how i will go to d class tomorrow..maybe tonite it will recover a little..just pray for it..


anyway...for today's event i feel very satisfy with myself..n proove to myself that i can do it..my timing....10km = 1hr 36 mins..hope i can improve myself..

next week..1st march = towerthon..


"impossible is nothing"


besh buddy = pjart + puteri

5 comments:

hafizKAMID said...

jom training naik SnT

Anonymous said...

good job... 10 km finisher :)

hariz zin said...

ohh..sunguh merangsang aq la cite ko nie..huhu..jop ke towerthon ahad nie...caiyok

zuddin said...

hehei... hebat ar, 1st 10km.. macam mana? best kan dpt finish 10km? hehe.. kalau kau slalu training dlm UiTM mmg gempak ar.. hehe..
jumpe kat Melati Run...

pJarT_FiZa said...

pjart>>zuddin

wohoh..rase sgt puuass dpt abeskan..hahaha
ok2..melati run...