Monday, March 30, 2009

...DiSSaPoiNt..

this is week is a bz week for me...bz with d training for the t.o.t [ TEMASYA OLAHRAGA TAHUNAN]..i went ford 2nd selection..[i already missed d first selection..]...n put my name for 1500m event..but i'm quite dissapoint coz..since there are 3 people includes me who wanted to represent our faculty [FTMSK] they should do d saringan n choose who is really qualified for this event..[i'm not saying that i'm d best..but it is unfair!!!]...that nyte..i really sad coz i;m only in the simpanan list..whatever...

my legs is soo painful coz of d hard training i did this week..my faculty provided a brooks spike for each athlete...huhuu...

my sadness turn to happiness when farid call me on d phone and asked me wether i join d charity run tomorrow or not...oowh~ i forgot about the race already...bz sgt...huhuu...of course i agree to join coz i want to run..da xle lari 1500m..lari 5km tros laaa...hahaha

but my legs is painful....what should i do????? to be continue...


1 comment:

hafizKAMID said...

jom join ak 10000m...