Monday, July 13, 2009

MC DoNaLd....run laaa


Mc DoNaLDS


URC memBers



me n my Buddy


aizuddin kuat bebel...whoopsie..")

huhu...juz recover from injuries of half marathon..this week on 12th july i'm joining one more event at the same venue...MERDEKA SQUARE...[mcm bosan plak asek lari kt sini..huhuhu]..
This event is 7.5 km...

hmm...i had lack of training...not enuff tyme...im bz preparing proposal for my thesis..n havin problem in registration...uuu~ at first..i tot dat i cant join this..but then aizuddin tell me that he register me n my buddy to this event..hehehe

hmm..lets start d story...as usual..i run wif my mp3...d first song is...WE WILL ROCK U-5ive..[da lame da lagu ni..tp give me spirit]...i juz maintain d pace..saw mun..i left my buddy behind...suddenly i felt so tired...n rase nk pitam. rase meremang...haish...nape plak ni..
then i walk as fast as i could n my jari kaki rs kebas..i never felt this thing before..i wonder why..i had breakfst today compared to before i never had breakfast before running..huuuh...after having a fast walk..so i started to run..keep running sejauh yg mungkin..this is what i get coz lack of traing and i remember what aizuddin had bebel to me.."aku ajak training xnk..."hhuhu...
my fault...

hmm...look like i cant improve my records..ciSSS....so..i walk n run...walk..run...walk..run..i know i can do better than this if i get enuff training...but...doesnt matter..juz focus on dis race..one more factor is i drink ice drink...xjage mkn....hmmm...pdn muke!!!


then...i reached the finishing line...so tired...n i feel weak..after walking a lil bit..then i feel ok..
as usual..as d club photographer..take pics of everyone..hmm...i told aizuddin bout me yg nk pitam..then he start to membebel..."tu la ko..ajak training xnk ikot.."huhu...i juz smiling...yela2..aft this i'll train myself laaa...already learn from the past..thanx aizuddin coz keep forcing me to train myself for my own sake..thanx again.. im quite jealous for those who get d medal..huhuhu...nk wat cmne...argh!!!!


so....d lessons here are:
-keep train myself consistently...
-try to find tyme to train myself
-i can do better than this...i knew it..

p/s: happy birthday to syafiq...born on 12th July...da tue..
: Congrats to Edan coz of the new personal record
: congrats to all URC MEmbers who are able to get medal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tq awk..
len kali ko rotan je bdk ni aizudin..
haha..

zuddin said...

haa... aku dah kata, jgn x training, bla bla bla... hahaha

xpe2 aku tau pjart xkan rotan aku nye kan.. haha...
skandal macam ne? :p