Monday, August 17, 2009

KiNg of d rOad...AdiDAS



berdiri d sebelaH banner..

salam everyone...lame da xupdate blog ni...hmmm...suddenly while do my work..my assignment..feels like wanna write sumthing in my blog..yeah...the topic is...ADIDAS KING OF THE ROAD..im participate in 11km jerr....but seriously, im really feel lucky coz i had bad fever...so..lucky me i didnt participate in 22km...huhu...

on friday, i feel my body feel something wrong..sengal2..rase xbes..hmm..hopefully this sickness is juz 4 a while..but as a result...i feel very bad...my body temperature getting hot n i only depends on paracetamol yg ade...i was left alone coz my family balik kampong...huhu...xlratnye...aft taking medicine, im sweating..but i feel weak...not as when im ok..xbes2...

saturday .. wake up...still not ok...i try to do some works so that im sweating..but then...my head spinning...n all i can do is lay on d bed...cant sleep coz my body rs xbest...sengal2...headache..argh!!!sunday ade evnt...cmne ni...that nyte went to put's room coz im going to d event with URC..dat nyte my body temperature is high...im shaking..i feel like burning..sleep early dat nyte coz i really wanna run tomorow...please!!!

hmm..its already 5 am..i wake up...i had shower to reduce temperature of my body..prepare myself..n walk to pusat sukan wif put...i ate paracetamol once again...hoping dat i can stand for another hour only for this race...bus dtg lmbt...hmmm..naseb la 11km stat kol 7..

reach shah alam stdium, 22km race already started ok...kesian for URC members yg took part in this race...Klam kbot...hmm...getting ready for my race...im sweating a lot but body not ok coz im feeling weak..m i take d rite decision to run even i had fever???hmm...lastly i make my decision...i wanna run...huhu...merbahaye..this is 11km not 1km ok...


hmmm...at the starting point i found syafiq...he also participate in this race..this is his first event..gud luck to him!!! waiting for 7am..n then...d race start..as usual...i run wif my mp3..hmm..
i keep running but i easily feel tired..i feel that my head spinning...whoaa...please...jgn le ape2 jd...huhu

when i feel my head spinning..i juz walk..walk as fast as i could...aft i feel a lil bit ok..i continue to run...hmm...today..my target is only to finsh my race wif my condition that is not so good...sigh~
i feel sad coz actually i target for medal n improve my timing...hmmm..sad

i keep running...running..running...n when it is near to stadium i run s fast s i could...wanna finish this race coz i cant stand it anymore...feels like wanna vomit..n collapse..reach the finishing line..i feel my world is spinning around n i cant walk properly..luckily syafiq waiting for me..n guide me to walk...thanx god i finished this race without any complication.

after having a walk, suddenly there is one man on d stretcher...d man collapsed n nmpak trok...huh....seram..naseb xjd cmtu..as usual, while waiting for the 22km participants, i take photos for URC members..it was raining heavily after that..

on monday, i read URC blog...sumone is finding her fren..her fren missing...hmm..ilang la pulak...cmne ni..but then..she mentioned that her fren wearing basketball shoe juz d same shoe the man on d stretcher wear..hmmm...after that edan told me that d missing fren already dead...
gile terkejot....rupenye, d missing fren is d man on d strecther i saw before...owh..suddenly..rase seramm...

hmm..nothing to say...juz...sad wif my condition yg dmam plak...aduhaiii...reach home...im very weak...lay on d bed...headache!!!neway..congrats to all runners who manage to get medal n finish d race...n also congrats to syafiq coz manage to finish d race..i know u can do it...



URC rowks!!


me n my buddy, puT


amik gamba ngn 'kenya' URC..haha


geht net..gibts Net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awak..
msti puas gle kan,even dun get d medal.. aft all dmm kan..
congrats 4 finishing d race!

p/s:Angelo gatal