Wednesday, July 1, 2009

haLf MArAThon??? ITs NOt impoSSiBLe!!!


hmm...at first..i am excited to try this half marathon when URC [UiTM Runners Club] expose about this race a months ago..so i gave my name n with full of confidence register my name to half marathon event...i tot...when it is holiday, i got tymes to train myself for this event...my buddy, puteri also took part in this event...i am very happy..hehe

but then...when it is holiday...i didn't train myself as what i've planned before...i am too bz to do so..even no tyme for a jog!! i got many stuff to do..family matters n etc..

because of this..i've been worried about the half marathon..i still thinking either want to run or not...tmbah plak with the h1N1 things...this mrathon is an international event..so..huhu..takot kene jangkit!!!

my buddy feel d same too...lack of training make her not so confidence to run..till 25th june..i still can't decide nk lari ke xnk..owh~hard to decide...oh my..oh my..

lastly...me n my buddy decided to run n try our best coz for us if we didnt try then how we will know that we can do it or not..

28th morning we arrived at masjid negara as early as 4am..ni sume sbb tkot jln tutop..n worried there will be no parking...lucky for us..naseb ade parking..

after dat, on 6.10am i go at the starting line...ramai gile org!!!! there are people who already sweating like they already have their half marathon..huhu...then 6.15..the time comes..i run with my buddy...full of sprit n keep reminding and supporting each other that we can do it n finish d race!!!

while running nas cut me...then ilie n azrey cut me...then din and falah cut me..i didn't feel anything coz for me.. dorang mmg da hebat...i juz keep maintain my pace...as usual i run with my mp3..first song..BOOM BOOM POW from Black Eye Peas..like it n make me wanna run as faster as i could..huhuhu...

run..run..run..i stop at every water station...seriously i feel so thirsty..n i need water..aft drink i feel fresh n get some energy...tibe2 rase nk urinate plak..ciSSS...kacau plak...but lucky me...d feeling decreased as i run..

1okm already passed..my timing decreased...nothing happen to my kaki...coz when i run i walk for a while coz i dont wanna push my foot coz i have 10km to go..

when it is 12 km..i started to feel pain on my foot...what make things worst is..my right foot CRAMP!!!i'm very upset at this moment..then i feel relieved coz my right foot is already ok..
a minutes later my left foot started to cramp too..wtf..

this tyme i have to walk..i cant run at all...im sad at this point..just hoping i can finish this race...pleaseee...

then, i force myself to run..wow..what a great pain!!!!huhuhu....i cant stand it!! at one point what i think is juz stop...n sit..but my spirit overcome everything...i want to finish this race..only a km to dataran merdeka...i meet my buddy again..so..we run, walk together..we found asif sitting..i wonder why...xdgr die ckp ape coz my mp3 is too loud..hehhe...

suddenly, both of my foot cramp...o gosh...my buddy keep saying sket lg..so i force myself to run till the finshing line..n ..i made it!!!

i feel so relieved..congrats to my buddy n to myself!!! this is d proof where d sprit overcome evrything..if u wanna do it, then u can make it..impossible is nothing..juz do it...

morale of this entry: half marathon is enjoyable, u can do it if ur full of sprit n u want to do so..after this i must train myself...improve my timing..huhhu...gud luck to me..any suggestion to improve myself???




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

im very proud of u dear..=)

KR said...

fuhh..
sgt membanggakan..TAHNIAH..
1st time run 21km mmg biasela crem...sbb body dah lawan LIMIT..so congratz again...

kekuatan mental lbh penting dari kekuatan fizikal..

keep training.impossible is nothing!

adek dush said...

wow!
bagus2...
kaki cramp 2 2 belah pon still lari lagi...
tahniah...
wa caya sama lu..:)

hariz zin said...

gud job!!!
still a brave decision 2 took part in tis half marathon...

p/s:bleh minx put pinjam headphone x??
hehehe

zuddin said...

haai pjart.. proud of u to try this half marathon, but kita sume learnt sumthing aite? better be prepare to hit this half marathon :)

yeah, smgt saling support dgn put tu mmg membanggakan, lari sama2 smpi finish line.. good

jom lar training skali.. training long run kat shah alam jom..:)

pJarT_FiZa said...

thanx 4 d support people
spirit overcome evrything...
jom kite training!!!!

zuddin said...

btul ni eh.. kite train same2.. jgn aku ajak kau training kau bg 100001 alasan.. haha! bukan 1001 dah tu, tp lebih.. :p

Anonymous said...

eyy..nak join training gak! hehe :)
hariz = bleh je nak pjm, kire sewa la eh..haha :p

p/s: congratz to all runners!

Anonymous said...

jgn give up pjart..next time cube lagi..jgn pasng mp3 kuat sgt,nanti pkak cam edan sampai silap jln huhu...gambatte kudasai!!!pjart chang.korang asek sebut "impossible is nothing" kan?? so meh lia tkar "nothing is impossible" da...

old_pirates said...

bgus... like that passion.. keep it up ... go go uitm runners club

fusuna said...

BIG CONGRATZ to you!!
owh.. i wish i can run for half marathon also.. but huhh.. kaki tgah injured, anyway, mmg hebat dpt habiskan 21km~

pJarT_FiZa said...

eyp fusuna
lame xdgr cite kamu
hehehe
rs puas sgt dpt abeskna dat 21km
huhu
napenye injured??
t8 care yerr