Thursday, February 12, 2009

UN4GETABBLE RACE..PHEWW~

where should i start eh..yup..huhu..there were loads of things happen in my life recently..
my brain is not juz stable as it was b4..there were too many things 2 b focus on..n as a result.. i got not enuff rest, sleep..so i had a fever for 1 weeks..

what makes me more dissapoint is..i can't attend my besh buddy event.. ARCHIFEST that i've been waiting soo long coz her batch is inchrge!! n d major sadness is how m i going to run in megathon???...but the spirit overcome everything..my parent encourage me to run BUT only if i am OK..but when i said that i'll be OK after take the medicine..they agree to let me go for the megathon.

megathon was held on 8th feb..the nite b4 the race..my fever get serious and worst..i.m shivering..so..telan ponstan..huhu..i'm sweating another hour..so..i rest that nite..at 6 am i wake up..but i can feel that i'm not OK..duh~..i ate my SNEAKERS to gain energy coz my throat can't accept any food or else i'll vomit!! after eat the SNEAKERS, i eat ponstan, and 2PANADOLS..[really lalok at that moment..but for d race i do evrything]

during the race, i do my best...what i wanna do is challenge myself..fever is not d reason why i must give up in this race..the uitm environment is very hilly..sometimes while im running, i get angry why uitm was built like this??!!! other moment i feel i just want 2 stop..i can't stand it!!! help me!!!hhuhuu...but as i push myself...i reach the end...what makes me smile is...i still got numbers for it..n i'm number 14..heehe...i thought i'm d last who reach the end..thanx god..


i'm very satisfy with myself coz can finish up d race..went back ome...my legs were very painful till now.."(..n my fever..of course worst than ever!! i have to go to see d doc for the second tyme!!
rite now, i'm a bit ok..but my leg not fully recover..

whatever happen i mst train myself for this sunday event..please pray 4 me..huhuhu


"RUN FOR UR LIFE!!!! "

2 comments:

KR said...

wow..fiza..very touching story...
i know you spirit..
bcoz i feel that before...

congratz for da race..
now you can see??
u can challenge yr self if u want it..
the true is..
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING..

tapi...
awk kne blaja something pasal running..
walaupun semangat awk tinggi..
tapi ada satu tahap awk perlu redha dgn benda tu...jgn terlalu memaksa...
benda tu yg sy alami skarang..huuhu

lps ni jgnla mkn ubat byk macam tu..
kalo awk memang event besar pun..
bleh kantoi doping test tu...
sbb mybe ade lebih"kuasa tambahan"..

huhu..
so..kalo lepas race..
yg terbaik...awk letak ais..kne cooling down..
jgn abes lari trus stop..
mane kaki xtekejut..huhu

okey..
keep training..
n GUD LUCK for next race..")

UiTM Runners Club said...

pjart_fiza >> aku kaki lari..

thanx 4 d advice..huhuhu..kene mkn ubat aritu..klo x..xle lari..i have to..tp xdela rase kuase tmbahan pon aritu..maybe fever tu kuat sgt..so..ubat tu sket je die punye effect..