Saturday, January 31, 2009

runNing in D RAiN..wuHUuu

i'm back...

lately d weather in d evening is not ok aite???raining..raining..
hmm...but it's not d reason for me to not run..
actually running in d rain is interesting...

one evening, i came to a park which is a quite suitable place to jog..[even skateboarding, reflexology, volleyball etc] situated at sec18...my favourite place to jog when i'm at home..[bole try tgk..dtg test tmpt nie ") ] ..this tyme, as my younger sis was in her school holiday, i came with my lil sis..

we started run for 10 mins...n then...it is raining heavily!!!! hmm...nape plak ujan skrg nie???!!! adoii...as i target that i must finish 20mins run today...so i decided to just run in d rain..sounds crazy...[pak cik2, mak cik2,kanak2 yg ade kat tmn tu sume tgk ngn muke mcm xpnah tgk org as i run in d 20mins tyme in d rain]..

my lil sis already 'pancit' after 2 laps running..so she stop..i just keep running..ujan mkin lebat!!! but i enjoy running in d run!!! push myself to run in d rain..it's fun!!
d wet form ur sweat n from d rain make me satisfy a lot from my jog today..n i can finish up my 20mins jog..hehehe..impossible is nothing..

went ome...basah kuyup...n i got flu d next day...hhuhu..but it's ok..as long as i can run...it just my nose is having problem..not my leg, my feet..


Run 4 uR liFe!!!

No comments: