Monday, January 19, 2009

me N rUNNinG

me n running...

i enjoy running a lot..when i am free, whenever i like...i do running..i feel satisfy with myself..release all the tense inside whenever i am mad, anger, tension,stress..running is d best solution to release it all..with a good way..

when i was at matriculation..i do running but my frens prefer more on basketball and squash..basketball and squash is an interesting sports but i prefer running more coz it is easy, no need any tools, and i can do it myself without have to wait for anyone ..can do it anytime, anywhere..dats the good point of running.

rite now, what makes me more interested in running is the existence of uitm runners club where i can meet people who are also havin' the same interest with me, share some info about running and much more benefits..and what i like most is going to an event together and share the pain and joy together even i participate only 3 events in 2008..hmmm...

now with running, i try to improve myself..challenge myself to run as far as i can..but the problem is i am not fit as i am in school..huhuhu..baru lari bape KM da sempoTT!!! Hmm..so..what i must do is...make jogging as a routine..thats my promise for myself for this 2009..i prefer to run with music coz it will motivate me to push myself to run as far as i can..


i've been dreaming, thinking to participate in marathon event...finish up the race..hopefully it will not only a dream and i dare myself to do it..even people will laugh at me at look at me as if i am a clown..duh~ who cares..it is all about me..aite??

as i am very 3x interested in running, i also choose marathon runner as my title for my BEL 440 [WRITING FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES]..this subject is just d same as doing research but not too complex as doing d real research..
thanx to mr president of uitm runners club Edan coz give his marathon books to me as a references..from here, it also add my knowledge on many techniques for marathon runners..

hopefully i can improve myself on running and be d best as i can..insyaALLAH..

running...runnning...running..

1 comment:

KR said...

hye fiza..

tahniah atas semangat yg ade..
terharu sy dgr..huhuhu

runing..running..n running..
mybe we can run marathon tgether one day ha?

sy pn xpnah lg join marathon..
kalo nk best msuk marathon kite pg singapore eh nti..hehe..baru dpt feeel as a runner..

congratulation bcoz of yr spirit of running..
now i see your passion..")

impossible is nothing..")