Sunday, April 19, 2009

LoSt !!!!

this tyme...my topics is differ from usual..just want to pour my feeling in here and dedicated this to something that i already lost today..on 19th APRIL 2009..

maybe sounds like a tragic things had happen 2 me...for me..it is Tragic things..hmm..i have expected this thing will happen..but then i just dunno when it will happen..and today..it happen..

what m i try to say?? huhu...actually it is about my cat...Comel it's name..given by my mom..i found it playing around my house area about four years ago..look like 'kucing org buang'..it is clean..and look frenly not wild like wild cats that not blongs to anyone..


COMEL ")


Comel is sick

at first, my dad just bring it back home..because he knows that i am a cat lover..i do happy playing with it..but after that i have to put it outside my house afraid that it's owner will search for it..but day by day..it keep standing there...every morning i'll take it n play with it..n i decided to make it as a pet..my family agree with it..n i'm happy..that's how Comel was found..

Comel very ' manje ' with me..sharing my bed with it is not a big problem 4 me as Comel is a clever cat..it will 'buang air' in d toilet..easy for us to take care of it..we bought cage for it so it is easy for us to bring Comel everywhere we go..when i'm sad..or happy..Comel will be a good listener as i'm rubbing it fur...i keep telling Comel my story....

one day, when my family went to a vacation to Cameron Highland..we just let Comel go..as we expected that Comel know how to get back..but one week after that, Comel didn't come home..we searched for it everywhere..suddenly it came home by itself..
later...we found that Comel is pregnant with it stomach is big n i can feel the babies in it moving..then, Comel have give born to 4 cute kittens...name by my dad..the name of ninja turtle cartoon..ANGELO, LEONARDO, RAPHAEL and DONATHELLO..

i'm so happy with the new family members..time by time...Comel age is increased...one day it just sleeping on d bed..don't want to eat..don't want everything...n Comel is having a fever..a day after that Comel play as usual..i feel relieved coz i've been worried bout Comel..

but, this tyme, Comel is sick..looks like it suffering so much.. n i cried watching Comel suffers like that..bring Comel to d Vet..the answer is Comel sick because of it age...it is already old..so, Comel can leave us anytime..of course i am sad hearing that n i'm not ready to lose Comel rite now where i need Comel so bad..

on 18th APRIL..i just doing my works..n i feel very exhausted n decided to sleep..i forgot to see Comel condition..hoe it is like i did as usual b4 i go to sleep..when it is already Subuh..i saw my mom eyes is red..n she said..'Comel da xde'..so, i hurried up to see Comel..n Comel not breathing as usual..

i touched it body, paws...it is sooo cold..i can feel it...Comel had fight its pain so bad..what can i do..i sat beside Comel n cried..today n till forever..Comel will not be with me as usual..i said to myself..just let Comel go as Comel had suffer before..after that we buried Comel..very sad moment..luckily, i have taken soo many pictures of Comel n also video of it..so..i will not missing Comel so bad..n there other 3 cats left for me..anak2 Comel..

it is right when i remember one wuote saying that.."if we love someone or sumthing..juz let it go"
this is what i do rite now..all d memories with Comel will remain in my brain..maybe people don't understand why i am soo sad just only because of a cat?? d answer is easy..i love Comel..it is just d same when u lost someone..the feeling is just d same..


Reading book??so clever..

at by my side

p/s: to everyone who is by myside when i'm sad..thanx !!!

goodbye comel..been missing u so bad..

8 comments:

KR said...

hye
kesian awak..sbr la eh..
hmm..

zuddin said...

hi pjart...
hmm, u love comel so much yah..
calm down, cry if that makes u feel calm, soon, u feel better....
yup, it's hard to lost someone that u love.. but, everything come into ur life will go..
dont be sad...

Anonymous said...

sedeyyynyaaaaa~
i know ur feeling. one of our kitten also just passed away last month.
will missing them a lot ay.

pJarT_FiZa said...

thanx to all..
Comel gone forever..

Anonymous said...

Fiza,juz hope dat dis cud b the beginning of sumthing new..

hafizKAMID said...

pe nak cakap ek??
sabar la..

Anonymous said...

oh ya..my kitten yg baru meninggal tu pun nama comel.. siannye.. dia mmg xsihat.. tu pun mak jumpa kat pasar dan amek balik bela bersama kucing2 lain.

Sukha said...

huhu...teringat kat'putih' my rabbit...tp da 12thn pergi..
jga ank comel leklok ya..